USA Vein Clinics a nationwide chain of medical clinics specializing in the treatment of Endovenous Laser Therapy. We are currently seeking a Bilingual Medical Receptionist with experience working in a fast pace clinical environment. Our Medical Receptionist must have 2 plus years of healthcare clinic experience, and excited about growing the clinic business through consultative patient sales for our office in West Roxbury and Lynn, MA. You must be fluent in English and Spanish to be considered for this role.
Can you balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office, if so then this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone lines.
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required; healthcare coursework in college setting preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must; additional languages highly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of MEDICAL office experience
- Typing speed at least of 30 wpm is required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and overall ease with computers
- Excellent multitasking and follow-through ability
- Superb customer service skills and phone etiquette
We are growing!!! Are you looking to make a difference in people's lives? Interested in joining a forward thinking national healthcare provider?
USA Vein Clinics is looking for outstanding people who put our patients and employees first and strive for excellence.
We are a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 70+ treatment centers comprise the national only coast-to-coast phlebology practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including cardiovascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiologists, provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits. Consider joining our fast-growing team to take your career to the next level!
Location/Region: West Roxbury, MA