We are seeking a STNA's to become a part of our team! You will provide routine Medicare visits at the patient's home by monitoring and recording patient condition to enable patients to stay in their home. Offering sign referral bonus's competitive wages, paid mileage and benefits.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Monitor vitals
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields for at least 1 year under an nurses supervision within the last 3 years.
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Knowledge of Medicare
- CNA/STNA License
Home Care Callos functions as a multi-service home care and medical staffing agency which stands ready to tackle the toughest and most sensitive recruiting assignments, and is committed to providing superior cost effective medical staffing services. We provide staff for nursing homes, hospitals, rehab centers, clinics, doctors’ offices, schools, industrial clinics and MR/DD facilities.
Through careful recruiting and evaluation of candidates, flexibility in our service programs and a well-trained and motivated professional staff, Callos stands ready to tackle the toughest and most sensitive recruiting assignments.
Some of these needs may include strategic outsourcing, coverage of sick days, maternity leaves, LOAs, vacation time or last minute scheduling gaps. Direct hire is also available.
Callos Resource employs only the most dependable, well-trained medical and nursing staff, establishing our reputation for the standard of excellence known throughout the communities we serve.
Location/Region: Canton, OH