The Payroll Specialist at RMH is charged with all duties associated with payroll processing for a large organization.
Essential Functions and Duties:
**Essential functions are the basic job duties that a Team Member must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Data input for Manager level staff; to include, but not limited to new hire data, payroll deduction data, hours worked, special pay (vacation, sick pay, etc.), pay or status changes, and terminations.
• Processing of garnishments
• Processing of ACH files
• Process all bonus payments
• Process all vacations/pay changes, relocations
• Responsible for maintaining payroll records by store, by period.
• Processes and reviews payroll taxes each pay period to ensure accurate administration
• Audit/Process payroll for all Companies
• Prioritize duties of payroll department on a weekly basis
• Running and Importing OT hours
• Help with W-2 processing for all Companies
• New Hire reporting for all Companies
• Multi-State and local tax reporting
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Outstanding organizational, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• A strong mathematical aptitude, as well as strong data input skills are required, program skills associated with payroll software, Microsoft Windows, Word 6.0, Excel or other similar software is preferred.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with others.
• Consistent track record of delivering strong results, including demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects at once.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in business dealings.
Education and Experience:
• 2 years of experience in Payroll processing or similar role.
• UltiPro experience is a plus, but not required
RMH Franchise Corp is the 2nd largest Applebee’s franchisee and one of the fastest growing casual dining restaurant companies in America. We are a thriving and respected restaurant company that creates experiences where employees want to be and guests want to go. We are looking for experienced restaurant managers who understand the importance of leadership, coaching, and accountability in today's fast-paced restaurant world. Compensation, benefits, training, and development are all there waiting for you, as well as an exciting new career opportunity with America's Favorite Neighbor!