Location: Chicago / Rolling Meadows, IL or Remote
Training is an ongoing process at Adesso, with an exciting growing curriculum in our training program, AdessoU, which aims to assist the client and broker partner community in leveraging Adesso’s Flamingo TPM system & services to achieve best practices in trade promotion management (TPM) through ongoing and consistent training opportunities through a variety of media. Therefore, we have the need for a Senior Manager to own and grow, as well as execute our training program in our Client Effectiveness Department.
The ideal candidate is a CPG Professional who can train, and who has significant experience within the CPG industry, and is intimately knowledgeable with trade promotions and distributor/retailer deductions. This senior manager will provide training and training program management for a TPM system across close to 50 CPG manufacturers. We also need you to be driven and results oriented to drive a fun and exciting training program that is second to none in the industry. This position is necessary, based on continued rapid growth and the need to expand this into a full department. Join us, and become a key part of our Client Effectiveness team.
Adesso Solutions partners with North American small & midsized Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies to provide Trade Promotion Effectiveness (TPE) solutions through an industry-leading, standard Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system, unique supporting services, and an ongoing community approach. These systems and services continue to expand, based on industry changes and client input. Our solutions help manufacturers manage trade spending to make better business decisions and to improve the payment reconciliation process from retailers and distributors – a long-term industry issue. This represents a huge unmet need and growth area, and our approach is unique to the industry. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to drive our clients’ trade promotion improvements and successes over the short- and long-term. We are results-oriented, critical thinkers with a disciplined focus on achieving business objectives. We have experienced significant growth over the recent years in the SMB segment and our business plan expects this continued and expanded growth to continue and accelerate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage by Objectives
- Execute overall Client Effectiveness plan to achieve assigned objectives & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop objectives, strategies and plans for daily and weekly activities, to include owning execution of many of them, following up for approvals, and managing to completion by the due date.
Current Training Program
- Execute current AdessoU training program that includes hands-on and webinar training for clients and their broker partners.
Develop New Training Program Elements
- Plan and develop new elements of a comprehensive standardized client training program, including an expanding selection of courses each “semester”, and new independent learning tools such as videos. This will include detailed, documented content as directed by senior management.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques based on user profiles.
- Develop all training materials, including Easy Guides and quick reference guides.
- Prepare and manage the training budget.
- Implement a fast-paced learning centric training process that is focused on a specific audience.
Technology & Systems
- Enhance AdessoU with technologically savvy elements, such as how-to videos, access through the Flamingo TPM system, online chat program and other.
- Experience with a CPG manufacturer or sales agency, specifically involved with trade promotion at a HQ level.
- The ability to work independently, as well as internally within an organization.
- The proven ability to achieve business results within specific deadlines.
- The proven ability to develop and present comprehensive business presentations in PowerPoint & Word.
- An in-depth command of Microsoft Office, and experience with webinar applications.
- Some training experience.
- Education: 4-year college degree in Business Management or related area.
- Regular, consistent travel required, often on short notice due to client requirements.
- Specific experience in the Natural/Specialty/Organic (NSO) market is preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Thorough understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, either from manufacturer or broker/sales agency perspective.
- Deep understanding of trade promotion management solutions & with trade promotions and deductions from distributors and retailers.
- Be highly driven to expand knowledge to Adesso’s unique systems & services, enabling Adesso current and new clients to achieve their business objectives.
- Extensive experience with various relevant training media; both for in-person, web-based and video training, recording, and editing.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality, with a desire to make the program increasingly fun and interesting, to grow attendance in new and ongoing training.
- Excellent writing/proofing, as well as presentation development skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plan based on company performance (everyone is on the same plan).
- Excellent Health Benefits (BCBS PPO), matching 401K, along with other core benefits.
- Other unique benefits.
- Rapid travel reimbursement, home office, and business related expenses are also provided.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at http://www.adessosolutions.com/careers/
- Contact a Senior Executive at Adesso
More About Adesso:
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for small and medium sized Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, including a TPE community for client collaboration, an all-encompassing TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), and unique consultative services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for the whole client community.
To be the leading, most respected & most recognized resource in the area of trade spending management & effectiveness for small to midsize CPG manufacturers based on our clients’ outstanding results & experience.
To measurably, progressively, and systematically improve our clients’ trade promotion effectiveness over the short and long term, through solutions, consulting, community & fun.
Our Core Values:
- Above all, in every situation, we do whatever it takes.
- We are passionate about our clients’ successes through our expertise, our deep embedded relationships and our fun approach.
- Our total company focus is on sales, marketing & client exuberance to drive our mission and vision.
- We are results oriented with a disciplined focus on objective achievement from inception to completion.
- We are critical, highly analytical, creative & innovative thinkers who drive improved decision making.
- We are ethical beyond reproach
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for North American small-midsize Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, that include an all-encompassing Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), unique System Effectiveness Services and Trade Analysis & Planning Services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for client partners, as well as an active TPE community for client collaboration.