We are hiring a Weatherization Installer II who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the job site, its materials, the warehouse area and power tools, and the installation of glass at job site.
YVFWC offers a competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid health coverage for employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (19 days of PTO per year + an additional 8 hours of PTO every year you work for us!), paid holidays, and more!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year experience installing roll installation into wall cavities on the exterior of houses.
- One year experience using fiberglass or cellulose insulation products in attics, walls, and floors; experience installing foundation vents, storm windows, glazing of existing windows, exterior caulking, vapor barrier, and roofing material; and experience working with power tools.
- Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4vrvjtp9vvrnpvnq