The Warehouse Pump Mechanic is responsible to keep all concrete and shotcrete trailer pumps in top running condition through an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on concrete and shotcrete trailer pumps (Putzmeister/REED).
- Warehouse Inventory control of equipment parts required to service pumps on return to the warehouse.
- Complete a pump received maintenance checklist on all returned pumps and provide feedback to CM on condition of the pump.
- Ensure the pumps are in proper working order before being shipped to the next project.
- Remove any pumps from service that are unsafe.
- Provide support over the phone to the field pump operator and superintendent to troubleshoot mechanical issues or breakdowns.
- Visit job sites to observe and enhance knowledge in pump operation, provide field training on preventative maintenance and execute repairs when a project is within driving distance from the warehouse.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on small tools, hydraulic, diesel, and pneumatic equipment, and other equipment related to the construction of our concrete storage tanks.
- Provide back up support for general small tools maintenance such as generators, pressure washers, sandblasters, nail guns, and general construction tools.
- Light welding and general maintenance of warehouse/yard equipment – forklifts, etc.
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Comply with the DN Tanks Safety Program
- Maintain clean and organized the mechanic area.
- Build strong relationships with internal client base (pump operators, superintendents, and the warehouse team).
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Relationship Building
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Work Environment and Safety
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years’ experience performing maintenance and repair on hydraulic, diesel, and pneumatic equipment
- Welding Certification a plus
- Bilingual is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic technology knowledge (mobile/desktop).
Location/Region: Grand Prairie, TX