Take over a well-established Urology practice with more than 3,000 active patients. Currently a sole-provider practice; physician plans to retire in the next two to three years.
- 10 days of call per month. Supported by hospitalist program.
- Hospital has a dedicated Urology Clinic with the ability to perform out-patient and minor sedation procedures. The clinic is staffed with registered nurses who have urodynamics training.
- On-site lithotripsy unit offers flexible scheduling capability.
- Five-suite Surgery Department with block scheduling; staffed with ACLS-trained RNs in the OR and post-anesthesia care unit
- New linear accelerator with enhanced IMRT and arc therapy capabilities in cancer center located in newly opened addition. Cancer center staff includes radiation oncologist, hematology oncologist, dossimetrist, cancer registry and dedicated oncology nurses.
- Potential for office space in a new, state-of-the-art medical office building in high-traffic location.
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits. Hospital offers work-life balance coaching in first year of practice.
Our family-friendly community offers the amenities of a metro area without the traffic, noise, crime and lifestyle of the fast paced cities!
Sedalia is located approximately one hour from the Kansas City area in a retail and service hub for a multi-county market of over 65K. Our community features plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Sedalia offers a low cost of living, family-friendly neighborhoods and excellent schools including private, public (which features a brand new high school) and Parochial schools.
Sedalia is also just one hour from the University of Missouri - Columbia, which offers academia and SEC university sporting events and the Lake of the Ozarks offering over 1100 miles of shore line!
Location/Region: Sedalia, MO (65301)