FARMERS INSURANCE- Customer Service Sales Representative:
Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Specialist, you’ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall FARMERS Insurance customer experience.
Our local FARMERS agency owner is currently looking for a talented, caring individual to join their agency team where you'll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you'll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts — with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships. We offer health, dental, 401-k, and a bonus program.
- Customer service experience
- Strong desire to help people and solve problems
- Cross-sell current customers auto, home and business products
- Must be or get licensed in Property & Casualty within the first 90 days.
The proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products as required by state statutes
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with metrics and analytics
- The ability to coach others
- A valid driver's license
You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed.
This is an opportunity to grow with a successful and respected FARMERS Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!