1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Minimum of high school or GED
3. Documentation of Class I Fingerprint Clearance card must be provided within 45 days
4. Minimum of 1 year experience working with children
5. Minimum of 6 months experience working with children with disabilities
6. Must provide current certification in CPR and First Aid prior to hiring
7. Must complete Prevention and Support and Article IX within 30 days of employment
8. Ability to demonstrate good observation skills, judgment and interest in learning about disabilities and children
9. Good verbal and written communication skills
10. Participate and provide documentation for a minimum of 20 hours of orientation and training
1. Responsible to Children Services Manager or designated staff
2. Responsible for direct care (toileting, feeding, diaper changing, transfers, etc.) for children
3. Responsible for modeling and participating fully in all Arts for All activities and classes
4. Responsible for dispensing medication following training
5. Assist with accountability through participant matrix, individual participant books, ratio sheets, sign in/out sheets, communication logs, etc.
6. Assist in the development and implementation of schedules and opportunities for children to gain independence, self help and social skills, make quality use of leisure time and meet their objectives in academic and behavioral areas with emphasis on the arts.
7. Assist in assuring that all contract and license requirements (DES/DDD, DES/Childcare Licensure, CACFP, accreditation, etc.) are being met including; collecting data on objectives, lesson plans/reflections, data collection, monthly, incident and physical management reporting, timely meetings (30 day, all staff meetings, team meetings,), etc.
8. Assist in supervising Summer Arts Camp Counselors II and III, and volunteers
9. Perform all duties as requested
Apply Online or in person at:
Arts for All, Inc. 2520 N. Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85705;520-622-4100 www.artsforallinc.org
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ