Work for an organization that genuinely values and supports its social workers. As a Home Health MSW for Interim HealthCare®, you’ll join a company that cares for its staff as much as the patients they serve!
Pioneers in the home care industry, Interim HealthCare has been an employer of choice to social workers seeking purposeful careers since 1966. As a Home Health MSW, you’ll be surrounded by a leadership team comprised of more than 65 percent nurses and medical professionals who understand the important role you play and stand ready to support you. The Medical Social Worker (MSW) will work with a core team of clinicians in order to provide needs to a variety of patients based out of our Auburn, ME office. Territory will cover the Augusta and Waterville areas. If you’re ready to experience the rewards of home-based social work, you are made for this!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Employee Referral Program
- Master or doctoral prepared graduate with a degree in social work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Valid Social Work License in the State of Maine
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience within the last five (5) years.
- One year of social work experience in a health care setting
- Current CPR certification
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2022 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: Monmouth, ME (04259)