Assist with the Rental Car Department providing exceptional service to customers needing a loner car, maintaining inventory of vehicles.
Mossy Automotive Group is currently looking for an experienced Filing Clerk/Rental Car Agent to join our motivated team.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Medical, Dental & Vision
Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
401K Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Vacation and Holidays
LAP (Life Assistance Program)
Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
Employee Purchase Incentives
Family Owned & Operated
Long Term Job Security
Health & Wellness
Flexible Work Schedule
Discounts on Products & Services
Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Rental Agent Responsibilities
* Informing customers of rental program requirements.
* Actively communication with Service Advisors
Verifying driver license and insurance information.
* Respond to customers questions, anticipating & responding to customer needs
Completing rental agreements in accordance with rental program policies & procedures
Creating/updating sublets for service customer.
* Completing the return of rental agreements with inspection of vehicle and fuel level.
* Add/retire rental vehicles from inventory
Maintain inventory on total units Qualifications:
* Arrives to work on time.
* Follows instructions from a supervisor.
* Interacts effectively with co-workers.
* Understands and follows work rules and procedures.
* Accepts constructive criticism.
* Bilingual a plus but not required.
* Available to work on Weekends, Opening or Closing shifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Oceanside, CA (92056)